The volcano ate my travel plans.
Really, I was expecting to be in Spain this week. But in the days before I was to leave, the Ash Cloud That Ate Europe looked like it wasn’t going to stop at the Pyrenees. The minute they closed the Barcelona airport, I called the airline and canceled my ticket. Traveling as much as Axel and I do, we know what can go wrong even on a good day … and this was far from a good day! The ash cloud began to clear after that, and several of my photo sisters, undaunted, flew to Madrid without interruption. Who knows? Maybe someone who desperatedly needed to get home got my seat.
However! I’ve put my unexpected time at home to good use, and I have revamped the Fine Art and Gift galleries on my website.
You’ll now find them clearly organized:
- Original Paintings, including
- Painted Portraits – you’ll find ideas for your own commissioned portrait here.
- Paintings For Sale – you’ll find ready-to-hang paintings, everything from 5″x7″ intimate plein air pieces to big “centerpiece” paintings for the most important wall in your house.
- Fine Art Posters – reproductions of paintings and special photographs
- Mugs – cool images on what will be your favorite mug.
- Note cards – buy them separately, or in sets.
- The Bookstore – Order your copy of “A Collection of Favorite Images”.
Enjoy your visit, and let me know what you think!